Rest! Relaxation! Recreation!
The perfect, secluded, remote wilderness camp is located on Lake Athapapskow. It is set in the heart of the Boreal Forest; it is wilderness and nature at its best.
- 10 rustic cabins (4 bunk beds and mattress / sleeps 8 people) plus tent sites available.
- Cooking and dining facilities.
- Newly constructed shower facilities.
- Solar power system provides unlimited energy from the sun for all the camps needs. It is environmentally friendly, minimizes noise, and exhaust pollution. All with the convenience of flip-a-switch power.
- Log pavilion with an open fireplace, perfect for parties, receptions, rainy days, and is great for roasting hot dogs, marshmallows, for storytelling, and sing songs.
- Two beautiful natural sand beaches.
- Large playing area, ideal for volleyball, softball, and/or soccer.
- Hiking trails, with an abundance of unspoiled nature and wildlife.
- The Brian King Nature Trail.
Rates Are AsFollows:
- Day Use only: $350
- Up to 25ppl: $550/night
- 26-40 ppl: $850/night
- 40-80ppl: $1250/night
- Dining Hall with Kitchen Facilities
- Canoes & Kayaks
- Eco- Trails
- Volleyball Court
- Root Cellar for Cold Storage
- The Convenience of Flip-a-Switch Power
- Marina Facilities
Guests are responsible for bedding, (sleeping bags, pillows, etc.), personal toiletry, food and beverage, and having a great time. Please remember to remove ALL items brought in.
*If needed transportation is available to and from Camp Whitney via Pontoon Boat. Please reserve transportation at the time of booking to ensure availability. $200/round trip
Fax: (204) 681-7543