• font sizeA
  • A
  • A

Lottery Licenses

Are you a charitable or religious organization?

  • If YES, proceed to question #2
  • If NO, then a license cannot be issued.

Is the total of your prize valuation over $3000.00?

  • If YES, then you must apply for a licence through the Manitoba Gaming Commission
  • If NO, then an application package can be provided - Pick up at City Hall 20 First Ave Flin Flon
Contact The Manitoba Gaming Commission:

Phone: 1-800-782-0363